1-CELL LITHIUM-ION/POLYMER BATTERY PROTECTION IC
UTC UB211C is a series of lithium-ion / lithium-polymer
rechargeable battery protection ICs incorporating high accuracy
voltage detection circuits and delay circuits.
UTC UB211C is suitable for protection of single cell lithium-ion /
lithium polymer battery packs from overcharge, over discharge and over current.
The ultra-small package and less requirement of external
components make it ideal to integrate the UTC UB211C into the
limited space of battery pack.
* Wide Supply Voltage Range: VDD=1.5V~8.0V
* Ultra-Low Quiescent Current: IOPE=3.0μA (VDD=3.5V)
* Ultra-Low Power-Down Current: IPDN=0.2μA (VDD=1.5V)
* Overcharge Detection Voltage: VCU=3.9V~4.4V
* Overcharge Release Voltage: VCL=3.8V~4.4V
* Over Discharge Release Voltage: VDL=2.0V~3.0V
* Over Discharge Release Voltage: VDU=2.0V~3.4V
* Discharge Over Current Detection Voltage: VDOIV=0.05V~0.30V
* Discharge Short Circuit Detection Voltage: VSHORT=0.5V (Fixed)
* Charge Over Current Voltage: VCOIV=-0.1V (Fixed)
* Charger Detection Voltage: VCHA=-0.7V (Fixed)
* Delay Times are Generated by an Internal Circuit. (External Capacitors are Unnecessary.)
TYPICAL APPLICATION CIRCUITS