MICROPROCESSOR RESET IC
The UTC UTC812 is a microprocessor reset circuit designed to monitor the power supplies inμP and digital systems.
The UTC UTC812 has push-pull output and active-low RESET output.
This device provides customers with perfect system reliability and low cost which are achieved by to no external component requirement and adjustments when used with +5V, +3.3V, +3.0Vpowered circuits.
This circuit performs a single function: it asserts a reset signal whenever the VCC supply voltage declines below a preset threshold,
keeping it asserted for at least 140ms after VCC has risen above the reset threshold. Reset thresholds suitable for operation with a variety of supply voltages are available.
The reset comparator can be used to ignore fast transients on VCC, and outputs are guaranteed to be in the correct logic state for VCC down to 1V.
In applications, the UTC812 is suitable for computers, controllers, intelligent instruments, critical microprocessors, microcomputer
power monitoring, portable, or battery-powered equipments and automotive device.
* Supply Current: 10μA
* Precision Monitoring of +5V, +3.3V, +3.0V Powered Circuits
* With the Two Configurations In The Following: Push-Pull RESET Output
* Power-On Reset Pulse Width: 140ms (MIN.)
* Outputs Guaranteed To Be In The Correct Logic State for VCC Down to 1V.
* Required No External Components
* Power Supply Transient Immunity