1.25-W MONO FULLY DIFFERENTIAL AUDIO POWER AMPLIFIER
The UTC PA6203 is a mono fully-differential audio amplifier,
capable of delivering 1.25W of continuous average power to an 8-Ω
BTL load with less than 1% distortion from a 5V power supply.
The UTC PA6203 is ideal for PDA/smart phone applications due to
features such as -85-dB supply voltage rejection from 90Hz to 5kHz,
improved RF rectification immunity and a fast start-up with minimal pop.
The device operates from 2.5V to 5.5V, drawing only 1.7mA of
quiescent supply current.
* 1.25W into 8Ω from a 5-V supply at THD=1% (Typ.)
* 2.5V-5.5V operation
* Low supply current: 1.7mA typ at 5V
* Shutdown Control<10µA
* Only five external components
- Improved PSRR (90dB) for direct battery operation
- Fully differential design reduces RF rectification
- Improved CMRR eliminates two input coupling capacitors
- C(BYPASS) is optional due to fully differential design and high PSRR