200KHZ, 1.5A PWM BUCK DC/DC CONVERTER
The UTC P1595 is a monolithic integrated circuit intended for the
use of a step-down DC/DC converter and it can drive a 1.5A load
without additional transistors.
The internal compensation makes feedback control having good
line and load regulation without external design. The external
shutdown function can be controlled by logic level and then enter the
The UTC P1595 features a guaranteed +3% tolerance on
output voltage under specified input voltage and output load
conditions. Thermal shutdown protection is designed to prevent over
temperature operating from damage while current limit protection is
against over current operating of the output switch. The switching
frequency will be reduced if current limit function occurs and feedback voltage (VFB) drops below 0.5V. The UTC P1595 works at a 200kHz switching frequency so it allows smaller sized filter components.
* Output Voltage In Adjustable Output Version.
* Adjustable Version Output Voltage Range: 0.75V ~ 22V With+3%
* Short Circuit Protect
* Fixed Switching Frequency: 200KHZ.
* On/Off Shutdown Control Input.
* Voltage Mode Non-Synchronous Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
* Thermal-Shutdown And Current-Limit Protection.
* Operating Voltage Can Be Up To 24V.
* 1.5a Output Load Current.
* Low Power Standby Mode.
* Built-In Switching Transistor