MONOLITHIC IC 82XX SERIES
The normal operation of the UTC 82XX is that while the power
is turned on or interrupted, detect power supply voltage and then
reset the system accurately.
The internal circuits of the UTC 82XX include a built-in fixed
delay time generating circuit. With a counter timer using an
analog/digital hybrid circuit, the UTC 82XX as new low reset type
system reset ICs expands the delay time series.
These ICs can be used in a variety of CPU systems and other logic systems.
* Internal Fixed Delay Time Setting by Counter Timer
* Grate Delay Time Temperature Characteristics:±800ppm/°C
* Operating Limit Voltage as 0.65V(Typ.)
* Hysteresis Voltage Provided: 50mV(Typ.)
* Circuit Current While On ICCL=300µA(Typ.)
* Circuit Current While Off ICCH=200µA(Typ.)
* Halogen Free
TYPICAL APPLICATION CIRCUITS