LITHIUM-ION/POLYMER BATTERY PROTECTION IC
The UTC UB24205 is a lithium-ion / lithium-polymer rechargeable
battery protection IC with internal MOSFETs. It incorporates high
accuracy voltage detection circuits and delay circuits.
The UTC UB24205 is suitable for protection of single cell
lithium-ion / lithium polymer battery packs from overcharge, over
discharge and over current.
The small package and less required external components make
it ideal to be integrated into limited space of battery pack.
* Wide supply voltage range: VDD=1.8V~9.0V
* Ultra-low quiescent current: IDD=3.0μA (VDD=3.9V)
* Ultra-low power-down current: IPD=0.1μA (VDD=2.0V)
* Overcharge detection voltage: VOCU=4.250V±0.050V
* Overcharge release voltage: VOCR=4.055V±0.050V
* Over discharge release voltage: VODL=2.250V±0.100V
* Over discharge detection voltage: VODR=2.850V±0.100V
* Over current detection voltage: VOI1= 0.150V±0.030V
* Short circuit detection voltage: VOI2=1.35V (Fixed)
* Charger detection voltage: VCH=-0.7V
* Reset resistance for over current protection: RSHORT>500kΩ
* No external MOSFETs
* Delay times are generated by an internal circuit (External capacitors are unnecessary).
* Halogen Free
TYPICAL APPLICATION CIRCUITS