SWITCHED-CAPACITOR VOLTAGE INVERTERS
The UTC UC5301 is an unregulated charge-pump voltage
inverter. It can be used to generate a negative supply from positive
input. Input voltages varying from +1.8V to +5V can be inverted into
a -1.8V ~ -5V output supply.
The device can be operated on a 0.45mA typical current from
supplies 3.3V, which meets the requirements of battery-powered and
board level voltage conversion applications.
The UTC UC5301 can deliver 25mA output current with a
voltage drop of 250mV. The parts are over-temperature protected.
The UTC UC5301 is generally used in cell phones, PDAS, and
other portable equipments, small LCD panels, handy-terminals.
* Operating voltage range: 1.8V ~ 5V
* Inverts input supply voltage
* 25mA output current with a voltage drop of 250mV
* Quiescent current 0.45mA from supplis 3.3V
* Voltage conversion efficiency up to 99%
* Only two capacitors needed
* Over-temperature circuit
* 2KV ESD rating
TYPICAL APPLICATION CIRCUITS