DUAL OUTPUT FLASHER
The UTC L2044 is a dual output stages flasher designed as a
relay driver for flashing light control in automotive applications.
Both sides direction indicator input with only a small control current
makes switch contacts for small loads possible. Each side of the
vehicle is controlled separately.
The construction of the hazard switch could be simplified due to
hazard warning input is separate. The flasher will dramatically
increase the flash frequency by a typical ratio of 2:1 if lamp fault is
detected. The UTC L2044 can be directly connected to the battery
due to extreme low current consumption
* Temperature and Supply Voltage Compensated Flashing Frequency
* Frequency Doubling Indicates Lamp Fault.
* Two Relay Driver Outputs with High Current-carrying Capacity and Low Saturation Voltage
* Minimum Lamp Load for Flasher Operation: ≥ 1W
* Very Low Sensitivity to EMI
* Extremely Low Current Consumption<10μA ( at Switches Open)
* Reverse Polarity Protection
* Three Control Inputs: Left, Right and Hazard Warning