UTC UB2421 is a lithium-ion / lithium-polymer rechargeable
battery protection IC incorporating high accuracy voltage detection
circuits and delay circuits.
It is suitable for protection of single cell lithium-ion / lithium
polymer battery packs from overcharge, over discharge and over current.
The tiny package required external few components make the
UTC UB2421 be able to be applied to space limited battery pack.
* Wide supply voltage range: VDD=1.8V~9.0V
* Ultra-low quiescent Current: IDD=3.0μA (VDD=3.9V)
* Ultra-low power-down Current: IPD=0.1μA (VDD=2.0V)
* Overcharge detection voltage: VOCU=4.30V±0.05V
* Overcharge release voltage: VOCR=4.10V±0.05V
* Overdischarge release voltage: VODL=2.40V±0.10V
* Overdischarge release voltage: VODR=3.00V±0.10V
* Over current detection voltage: VOI1=0.15V±0.03V
* Short circuit detection voltage: VOI2=1.35V (Fixed)
* Charger detection voltage: VCH=-0.7V
* Delay times are generated by an internal circuit.
(External capacitors are unnecessary.)