3A BUS TERMINATION REGULATOR
The UTC UR5516B is a low cost linear regulator designed to
provide a desired output voltage or termination voltage for various
applications by converting voltage supplies ranging from 1V to
6.0V. The desired output voltage could be programmable by two
external voltage divider resistors.
The UR5516B is capable of sourcing or sinking up to 2A of
current while regulating an output VOUT voltage to within 2%
(DDR-I), 3% (DDR-II) or less.
The UR5516B provides low profile 8-pin SOIC package to save system space.
* Provide bi-direction current
- Sourcing or sinking current up to 3A
* 1.25V/0.9V output for DDR I/II applications
* Fast transient response
* High output accuracy
- ±20mv over load, VOUT offset and temperature
* Adjustable output voltage by external resistors
* Current-limit protection
* On-chip thermal shutdown
* Shutdown for standby or suspend mode