2A SINK & SOURCE ADJUSTABLE LINEAR BUS TERMINATOR
The UTC UR6516B is a low cost linear regulator providing a desired
output voltage or termination voltage for various applications by
converting voltage supplies ranging from 1V ~ 6.0V. The desired
output voltage could be programmable by two external voltage divider resistors.
The UTC UR6516B can source or sink up to 2A of current while
regulating an output voltage to within 2% (DDR-I), 3% (DDR-II) or less.
The UTC UR6516B can be used in applications, such as PCI/AGP
graphics, game/play station, set top box, mother board.
* Ideal for DDR-I ,DDR-II
* Output Voltage could Drop Down to 0.6V
* Source and Sink up to 2A, Without an External Heat Sink
* Integrated Power MOSFETs
* Output Voltage Varies though Adjusting External Resistors
* ICCQ is Lower than 500uA at VCCA
* Thermal Shutdown Protection, Current Limit Protection, and Short
Circuit Protection Circuits Included
* Shutdown for Standby or Suspend Mode Operation
* Requiring Minimum External Components