DUAL USB HIGH-SIDE POWER SWITCH
The US2175 is a high-side power switch with two channels. It
particularly designed for the Universal Serial Bus (USB) including
self-powered and bus-powered types. The RDS(ON) of the MOSFET
switch is as low as 110mΩ.
The US2175 incorporates protective functions, such as
overcurrent protection, thermal shutdown and UVLO (UnderVoltage
Lockout) protection circuits. The thermal shutdown function provides
individual control for each switch. An open-drain fault flag playing a
role as the output of an N-channel is also included. Once any error
occurs the fault flag will be in active.
The US2175 can be applied in hot plug in power supplies and
battery charger circuits as well.
* Open-Drain Fault Flag.
* High-Side MOSFET Switch with 5V Input Voltage
* 110mΩ RDS(ON) Meets USB Voltage Drop Requirements for Maximum Transmission Wire Length
* Load Current: 500mA
* Output Can be Forced Higher Than Input (Off-State)
* On-State Supply Current: 65μA (TYP.)
* Off-State Supply Current:.1μA (TYP.)
* Current-Limit / Short Circuit Protection and Thermal Shutdown Protection Under Overcurrent Condition
* UVLO Makes the Switch OFF at Start UP
* With Slow Turn ON and Fast Turn OFF
* Enable Active-Low or Active-High
* Halogen Free