STEREO 2.6W AUDIO POWER AMPLIFIER (WITH DC_VOLUME CONTROL)
As an audio power amplifier, UTC PA7469 can provides precise
DC volume control, and a stereo bridged audio power amplifiers
capable of producing 2.6Ω(1.8W) into 4W with less than 10% (1.0%)THD+N.
In UTC PA7469, the attenuator range of the volume control is
from 20dB (DC_Vol=0V) to -80dB (DC_Vol=3.54V) with 32 steps.
It also includes both of the depop circuitry and the thermal
shutdown protection circuitry which can reduce pops and clicks
noise during power up or shutdown mode operation. It also
improves the power off pop noise and has the parts to not been
destroyed by over temperature and short current failure.
Into a single UTC PA7469 chip, there are a stereo bridge-tied
loads (BTL) mode for speaker drive and a stereo single-end (SE)
mode for headphone drive into a single chip, which built to simplify
the audio system design. And both modes are easily switched by
the SE/BTL input control pin signal.
* Low operating current: 9mA
* Two output modes allowable with BTL and SE modes selected by SE/BTL pin
* Low current consumption in shutdown mode :1μA
* Short circuit protection
* Thermal shutdown protection and over current protection circuitry
* Improved depop circuitry to eliminate turn-on and turn-off transients in outputs
* Very high PSRR
* 32 Steps volume adjustable
* BTL mode: 2.6W per channel output power into 4Ω Load at 5V