2 x 30W DUAL/QUAD POWER AMPLIFIER FOR CAR RADIO
The UTC TDA7377 is a class AB car radio amplifier for car radio, it can work either in dual bridge or quad single ended configuration.
The exclusive fully complementary structure of the output stage and the internally fixed gain guarantees the highest possible power performances with few external components. The on-board clip detector simplifies gain compression operation. The fault diagnostics makes it possible to detect mistakes during car radio
set assembly and wiring in the car.
* High Output Power@Vcc=14.4V, f=1kHz，RL=4Ω:
– 2 x 35W Max.
– 2 x 20W@THD= 10%
– 4 x 6 W @10%
– 4 x 10W / 2Ω@10%
– 2 x 30W / EIAJ@Vcc=13.7V，RL=4Ω
* CMOS Compatible Stand-by Function (Low Icc)
* No Audible pop During st-by Operations
* Internally Fixed Gain (26dB BTL and 20dB single ended)
* No Bootstrap Capacitors and boucherot Cells
* Diagnostics Facility on pin10 when output Clipping, shorted to
Vcc or GND, thermal shutdown and soft short at turn on.
* Rail to rail output swing
* Absolute Stability Without Any External Compensation.
* Load Dump Voltages surge
* Reversed Battery
* Output DC Short Circuit protecttion with Low current when shorted to GND or Vcc.
* Output AC short circuit protection: across the load
* Silent Turn On/Off
* thermal shutdown
* Load very Inductive speakers
* Fortuitous Open GND