1-OF-2 NON-INVERTING DEMULTIPLEXER WITH 3-STATE DESELECTED OUTPUT
The U74LVC1G18 is a 1-of-2 non-inverting demultiplexer with 3-state output. When the select input S is low data passes from A(input) to 1Y (output) and 2Y (output) is in the high-impedance state.
When the select input S is high data passes from A (input) to 2Y(output) and 1Y (output) is in the high-impedance state.
The U74LVC1G18 is designed for 1.65V to 5.5V operation andit can be driven from either 3.3V or 5.5V devices. Therefore, it can
be used in a mixed 3.3V and 5V environment.
The U74LVC1G18 is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using IOFF. The IOFF circuitry disables the outputs andprevents damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
* Wide supply voltage range from 1.65V to 5.5V
* Max tPD of 3.4 ns at 3.3V
* Up to 5.5V inputs accept voltages
* Low power consumption, ICC = 10 μA (Max.)
* ±24 mA output driver at 3.3V
* Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 0.8V,VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25 ℃
* Typical VOHV (Output VOH undershoot) > 2V,VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25 ℃
* IOFF supports partial-power-down mode operation