16-BIT, 96KHZ STEREO AUDIO D/A CONVERTER
The UTC M1725 is a complete stereo digital-to-analog output
system including a 16-bit D/A conversion, a 5-level 3rd-order ΔΣ
modulator, a digital interpolation filter, and an analog output amplifier
in a small 14-pin package.
The UTC M1725 can be operating with from a single 5V power
supply and requires minimal support circuitry. These features are
ideal for set-top boxes, DVD players and A/V receivers, etc.
* Complete Stereo DAC System: Interpolation, D/A, Output Analog Filtering
* 16-Bit Conversion
* 95dB Dynamic Range
* Single +5V Power Supply
* 16kHz to 96kHz Multiple Sampling Frequencies
* 8X Oversampling Digital Filter
* 256 fS /384 fS System Clock
* Normal or I2S Data Input Formats