ULTRA-LOW-NOISE, HIGH-SPEED, LOW-DROPOUT, 300mA LINEAR REGULATOR
As a low dropout linear regulator, the UTC L1127 only needs low input
voltage (2.5~6V), and can deliver current to 300mA for setting the output
The UTC L1127 is ideal for being used in such battery-powered
equipments notebook, personal computer and mother board. Its typical
dropout voltage is 200mV at loading current 300mA.
L1127 has 1.0V, 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.0V, 3.3V, 4.2V, 4.75V, 5.2V
fixed voltage versions and 0.8V to 5.5V adjustable voltage versions.
To protect itself against current over-loads and over temperature, the
L1127 has short current limit and thermal shutdown functions.
* Operating Voltage: 2.5V~6V
* Low Voltage Dropout
* Output Current Guaranteed 300mA
* For Setting Output Voltage Two Modes
- Fixed mode : 1.0V,1.2V,1.5V,1.8V,2.5V,3.0V,3.3V,4.2V,4.75V,5.2V
- ADJ mode: Adjustable Output Voltage 0.8V~5.5V
* Internal Current Limit Protection
* With Soft-Start
* Internal Thermal Protection
* Work Stably with Low ESR Ceramics Capacitor