alternator voltage regulator
The UTC UAC33092A is designed for Load Response Control and voltage regulation of diode rectified alternator charging systems for automotive applications.
* Forced load response control (LRC) with heavy load transitions at low RPM
* Voltage regulated to ± 0.1V @ 25°C
* External resistor adjustable operating frequency
* Regulation is effective with loads as high as 1.0A
* Load dump protection of lamp, field control devices, and loads
* Undervoltage, overvoltage , phase fault (broken belt) detection and duty cycle limited protections