1.5A/3A bus termination regulator
The UTC UR5515 is a linear bus termination regulator and designed to convert voltage supplies ranging from 1.6V~6.0V into a desired output voltage, which adjusted by two external voltage divider resistors. The device can both source and sink up to 1.5A/3A of current while regulating an output voltage to within 2% (DDR-I) and 3% (DDR-II) or less.
The UTC UR5515 is capable of use in conjunction with series termination resistors to provide an excellent voltage source for active termination schemes of high speed transmission lines as those seen in high speed memory buses and distributed backplane designs.
The voltage output of the regulator can be used as a termination voltage for DDR SDRAM.
* Support Both DDR-I (1.25 VTT) and DDR-II (0.9 VTT) Requirements
* Capable of Sourcing and Sinking Current 1.5A/3A
* Current-limiting Protection and Thermal Shutdown Protection
* Integrated Power MOSFETs
* Generates Termination Voltages for SSTL-2
* High Accuracy Output Voltage at Full-Load
* Adjustable output voltage by External Resistors
* Minimum External Components
* Shutdown for Standby or Suspend Mode Operation with