POSITIVE VOLTAGE REGULATOR
The UTC UR6225 is a positive voltage output, three-pin regulator that provides a high current even when the
input/output voltage differential is small. Low power consumption and high accuracy is achieved through CMOS and laser trimming technologies.
The UTC UR6225 consists of a high-precision voltage reference, an error amplification circuit, and a current limited output driver. Transient responses to load variations have improved in comparison to the existing series.
* Maximum Output Current: 300mA (Within Max. Power Dissipation, VOUT = 5.0V)
* Output Voltage Range: 1.2V ~ 6.0V in 0.1V Increments (1.2V ~ 1.9V for Custom Products)
* Highly Accurate: Output Voltage ±2%(±1% for Semi-Custom Products)
* Low Power Consumption: Typ. 2.0μA @ VOUT=5.0V
* Output Voltage Temperature Characteristics: Typ. ±100ppm/°С
* Input Stability : Typ. 0.2%/V
* Small Input-Output Differential: IOUT = 100mA @ VOUT = 5.0V with a 0.12V Differential.
* Over Temperature Protection