HIGH SIDE POWER SWITCHES
The UTC US94061 are high-side load switches incorporating a low on-resistance P-channel MOSFET which provides customers over 2A continuous current.
The UTC US94061 is characterized by a fast turn on function. The UTC US94061 keeps in a floating state when an active pull-down signals is on the enable input until a high level signal applies on the EN pin. Built-in level shift circuitry allows low voltage logic signals to switch to higher supply voltages, on the contrary, high level logic signals can control low level voltages.
The UTC US94061’s operating voltage varies from 1.8V ~ 5.5V which makes these devices suitable for 1-cell Lithium ion and 2- to 3-cell NiMH/NiCad/Alkaline powered systems as well as all 5V applications. The 2μA low operating current and low shutdown
current(less than1μA) make the battery life longer.
The UTC US94061 is generally suitable for pplications, such as load switch in portable devices: cellular phones, PDAs, MP3 players, digital Cameras, portable instrumentation, battery switch-over circuits and level translators.
* Operating voltage range:1.8V ~ 5.5V
* Providing 2A continuous operating current
* P-channel MOSFET’s RON : 175mΩ typical
* Built-in level shift for control logic
* Quiescent current is as low as 2μA
* Micro-power shutdown less than 1μA
* Built-IN Level Shift Circuitry:
Controlled 1μs Turn-ON Rise-Time
Fast 60ns Turn-OFF Fall Time
* Built-IN Fast-OFF Load Discharge Circuit