DUAL USB HIGH-SIDE POWER SWITCH
The UTC US2076 is a dual integrated high-side power switch particularly designed for self-powered and bus-powered Universal Serial Bus (USB) applications.
The UTC US2076 meets the requirements of the USB. The low on-resistance of the switch satisfies USB voltage drop requirements.
Fault current is limited to typically 750mA, well below the UL 25VA safety requirement. Flag outputs are available to indicate fault conditions
to the local USB controller. In addition, soft start can eliminate the momentary voltage drop which is generated on the upstream port that
may occur when the switch is enabled in bus-powered applications.
This device has independent functions enable and flag, and an enable input is compatible with both 3.3V and 5V logic.
The UTC US2076 includes protection circuits. Thermal shutdown circuit is designed to protect the device from being damaged when high-current loads exist. UVLO (Under-voltage lockout) is used to keep
the device off unless there is a valid input voltage present.
The UTC US2076 is use in applications, such as USB host and self-powered hubs, bus-powered hubs, hot plug-in power supplies, and battery-charger circuits.
* MOSFET with Low On-Resistance: 140mO max.@5.0V per Channel
* Continuous Load Current: 500mA (MIN.) per Channel
* Off-State Supply Current: 1(TYP.)
* Output can be Forced Higher than Input (Off-State)
* Current Limit up to 1.25A (MAX.)
* Input Supply Voltage: 3.0V ~ 5.5V
* On-State Supply Current: 110 (TYP.)
* Thermal Shutdown Protection Circuit
* UVLO (Undervoltage Lockout): 2.4V (TYP.)
* Open-Drain Fault Flag
* 1ms Turn-On (Soft-Start) and Fast Turn-Off
* Compliant to USB Specifications
* Available with Active-Low / High Enable