POWER DISTRIBUTION SWITCH
The UTC US3075-US3375 is a power distribution switch. It particularly designed for self-powered and bus-powered Universal Serial Bus (USB) applications.
The RDS(ON) of the MOSFET switch is as low as 100mΩ. OC is open-drain output report over-current or over-temperature event which has deglitch typical 9ms timeout period typically 9ms.
The UTC US3075-US3375 incorporates protection circuits including current limiting circuit with foldback function, thermal shutdown circuit designed to prevent catastrophic switch failure due to increasing power dissipation when continuous heavy loads or short
circuit occurs. Besides, a built-in charge pump is used to drive the N-channel MOSFET that is free of parasitic body diode to eliminate any reversed current flow across the switch when it is powered off.
The UTC US3075-US3375 is applied in high-side power protection switch, USB power management, USB host and self-powered bubs, USB bus-powered hubs, hot plug-in power supplies, battery-charger circuits.
* Operating on The Range of 3V to 5.5V
* High-Side MOSFET with 100mΩ RDS(ON) (TYP.)
* Quiescent Supply Current: 65μA
* Available With 4 Versions of Current Limits with Foldback
* Rise Time: 400μS (TYP.)
* UVLO (Under Voltage Lockout)
* Output Shutdown Pull-low Resister
* Shutdown Supply Current: 1μA (MAX.)
* Logic Level Enable Pin, Available with Active-High or Active-Low Version
* Reverse Current is Not Generated when in Power Off State
* Deglitched Open-Drain Over-Current Flag Output (OC )