DUAL USB HIGH-SIDE POWER SWITCH
The UTC US3076-US3376 is an integrated dual channel for USB high-side power switch. It particularly designed for self-powered and bus-powered Universal Serial Bus (USB) applications.
The RDS(ON) of the MOSFET switch is as low as 87mΩ. OC which is open-drain output report over-current or over-temperature event, has deglitch timeout period typically 9ms.
The UTC US3076-US3376 incorporates some protection circuits,
such as current limiting circuit with foldback function, thermal shutdown circuit which is designed to prevent catastrophic switch failure due to increasing power dissipation when continuous heavy loads or short
circuit occurs. A built-in charge pump is used to drive the N-channel MOSFET that is free of parasitic body diode to eliminate any reversed current flow across the switch when it is powered off.
The UTC US3076-US3376 is applied in high-side power protection switch, USB power management, USB host and self-powered bubs, USB bus-powered hubs, hot plug-in power supplies, and battery-charger circuits.
* Operating on the Range of 2.7V to 5.5V
* High-Side MOSFET with 87mΩ RDS(ON)
* Quiescent Supply Current: 65μA
* Available with 4 Versions of Current Limits with Foldback
* Rise Time: 400μS (TYP)
* UVLO (Under Voltage Lockout)
* Shutdown Supply Current: 1μA (MAX)
* Reverse Current is not Generated when in Power Off State
* Deglitched Open-Drain Over-Current Flag Output (OC )