FAMILY OF LOW-POWER RAIL-TO-RAIL INPUT/OUTPUT OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS
The UTC V2462/2464 are dual/quad low-power rail-to-rail input/output op amplifiers with low supply current (500uA/op) and low voltage (2.7-6V), that can be designed into a wide range of applications.
The UTC V2462/2464 have a guaranteed 1.6 V/μs slew rate and low supply current. rail-to-rail output and high output current make the ICS ideal for buffering analog-to-digital converters. And the input common-mode voltage range including ground and VDD.
Besides, they are also able to driving large capacitive loads.
Good ac performance can be provided because of 6.4MHz of bandwidth and 1.6 V/μs of slew rate. Furthermore, low input noise voltage (11nV/√Hz) and low input offset voltage (100μV) make good DC performance.
* Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
* Gain Bandwidth Product 6.4 MHz
* ±80mA Output Drive Capability
* Supply Current 500μA/channel
* Input Offset Voltage 100μV
* Input Noise Voltage 11nV/√Hz
* Slew Rate 1.6V/μs
* Universal Operational Amplifier EVM
* Available in Q-Temp Automotive
* HighRel Automotive Applications
Configuration Control/Print Support
Qualification to Automotive Standards