1.7-W MONO FULLY DIFFERENTIAL AUDIO POWER AMPLIFIER
The UTC PA6204 is a mono fully-differential audio amplifier,
capable of delivering 1.7W of continuous average power to an 8-Ω
BTL load with less than 10% distortion from a 5V power supply.
The UTC PA6204 is ideal for PDA/smart phone applications due
to features such as -80-dB supply voltage rejection from 20Hz to
2kHz, improved RF rectification immunity, small 20mm2
area, and a fast startup with minimal pop. The device operates from
2.5V to 5.5V, drawing only 4mA of quiescent supply current.
The UTC PA6204 is suitable for diverse applications, such as
PDAs, Wireless or cellular handsets, Portable devices.
* 1.7W into 8Ω from a 5-V supply at THD=10% (Typ.)
* 2.5V-5.5V operation
* Low supply current: 4mA typ at 5V
* Ultra low current shutdown mode
* Only three external components
- Improved PSRR (-80dB) for direct battery operation
- Fully differential design reduces RF rectification
- -63dB CMRR eliminates two input coupling capacitors
* Fast startup with minimal pop