FLASHER IC WITH 18mΩ SHUNT
The UTC UU6043B is a miconductor integrated circuit
designed for relay-controlled automotive flashers where a high
level EMC is required.
Lamp outage is indicated by frequency doubling during hazard
warning as well as direction mode.
* Temperature and supply voltage compensated frequency
* Warning indication of lamp failure by means of frequency doubling
* Relay driver output with high current carrying capacity and low saturation output
* Minimum lamp load for flasher operation: ≥ 1 W
* Very low susceptibility to EMI * Backdrive protection on DDC lines