LOW POWER SINGLE OP AMP
The UTC LM321’s quiescent current is only 430μA (5V). The
UTC LM321 brings performance and economy to low power
systems, With a high unity gain frequency and a specified 0.4V/μs
slew rate. The input common mode range includes ground and
therefore the device is able to operate in single supply
applications as well as in dual supply applications. It is also
capable of comfortably driving large capacitive loads.
* Low supply current 430μA
* VCC=5V, TA=25°C. Typical values unless specified.
* Gain-Bandwidth product 1MHz
* Low input bias current 45nA
* Wide supply voltage range +3V~+32V
* Stable with high capacitive loads