PROTECTOR IC FOR STEREO POWER AMPLIFIER
UTC UPC1237 is a semiconductor integrated circuit designed
for protecting stereo power amplifiers and loudspeakers.
* Wide supply voltage range of 25V~60V.
* Contain a relay driver. (Max. I6=80mA)
* Work as either latching function or automatic resetting function
by using pin 3. (In both overload detection and output offset
detection, either function can be selected.)
* Single power supply.
* Built-in output offset detection function. Both positive and
negative output offset can be detected through pin2.
* AC voltage can be detected.
* Time delay function. The time delay form amplifier power ON to
relay ON can be freely set by selecting external components.
* The moment that amplifier-power is turned off, it can make relay
broken OFF and then loudspeaker disconnected for amplifier to
prevent a shock off noise.