| PC POWER SUPPLY SUPERVISOR
The UTC S3527 is designed for switch power supply system.
Four important functions of UTC S3527 are the following: the Over
Voltage Detector (OVD), the Under Voltage Detector (UVD), the
Over Current Detector (OCD) and power good signal generating.
OVD/UVD monitor 3.3V, 5V and dual 12V to protect our power
supply and PC, FPO goes to high when one of these supply
voltages exceeds their normal operation voltage range.
OCD monitors I33, I5, I12 input current sense. An adjustable
over-current condition composed of Iref and “protection current
range resistor” helps users design OCD easily.
Power good signal generating notifies personal computer when
power supply is ready or power supply is going to shutdown,
therefore it can provide a reliable power supply environment.
* The Over Voltage Detector (OVD) monitors VX, V33, V5, V12A and V12B input voltage.
* The Under Voltage Detector (UVD) monitors V33, V5,V12A and V12B input voltage.
* The Over Current Detector (OCD) monitors I33&V33,I5&V5, I12A&V12A and I12B&V12B input pins.
* The VX>1.2V provide an extra protection.
* Both of the power good output (PGO) and fault protection latch (FPOB) are Open Drain Output.
* 75/600ms time delay for UVD/OCD/VX.
* 300ms time delay for PGO.
* 38ms for PSONB input signal De¨Cbounce.
* 14us for OVD internal signal De¨Cglitch.
* 1ms for UVD/VX internal signal De¨Cglitch.
* 20ms for OCD internal signal De¨Cglitch.
* 73us for PGI internal signal De¨Cglitch.
* 4ms for PSONB turn-off FPOB.