| 38V SYNCHRONOUS BUCK CONVERTER
The UTC UD38251 is a monolithic synchronous buck regulator.
The device integrates two internal power MOSFETs, and provides
2.5A of continuous load current over a wide input voltage of 8V to
38V. Current mode control provides fast transient response and
cycle-by-cycle current limit.
An internal soft-start prevents inrush current at turn-on, provides
a very compact solution with minimal external components.
* Wide 8V to 38V Operating Input Range
* Integrated 140m Power MOSFET Switches
* Output Adjustable from V FB (1.00V+ 2%) to 20V
* Up to 93% Efficiency
* Internal Soft-Start
* Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Output Capacitors
* Fixed 160KHz Frequency
* Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
* Input Under/Over Voltage Lockout