| 38V 5A SYNCHRONOUS BUCK CONVERTER
The UTC UD38501 is a monolithic synchronous buck regulator.
The device integrates internal high side and external low side
power MOSFETs, and provides 5A of continuous load current over
a wide input voltage of 8V to 38V. Current mode control provides
fast transient response and cycle-by-cycle current limit.
An internal soft-start prevents inrush current at turn-on, provides
a very compact solution with minimal external components.
* Wide 8V to 38V Operating Input Range
* Integrated 80m high side Power MOSFET Switches
* Output Adjustable from V FB (1V) to 20V
* Up to 95% Efficiency
* Internal Soft-Start
* Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Output Capacitors
* Fixed 160KHz Frequency
* Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
* Input Under/Over Voltage Lockout