| 3-PIN MICROPROCESSOR RESET CIRCUITS
The UTC UIC813 series are resetting circuits which can monitor
power supplies especially in microprocessor based systems.
In normal operation, the UTC UIC813 series can assert a reset
under any of the following situation: the power supply drops below
a designated reset threshold level (which is available for 3V or 3.3V
or 5V system).
There is an internal active high RESET output which has
already been guaranteed to remain asserted for at 140ms least
while V CC rises above the designed threshold level.
* Voltage monitor for 3V or 3.3V or 5V power supplies
* Valid RESET remains with V CC as low as 1V
* Typical supply current: 10μA
* Fixed 140ms minimum reset pulse width
* Push-Pull Reset Active High Output.