| EARTH LEAKAGE CURRENT DETECTOR
The UTC M54223 is a semiconductor integrated circuit with
amplifier for a high-speed earth leakage circuit breaker.
For the amplifying parts of earth leakage circuit breaker, the
UTC M54223 consists of differential amplifier, latch circuit and
In normal operating, the UTC M54223 should be connected to
the secondary side of the ZCT (zero current transformers). Here
the ZCT detects leakage current different amplifiers’ both input.
Then the signals which have been amplified are integrated by
an external capacitor. The integrated signal connects to the input
terminal whose output is suitable for the characteristics of high-
speed earth leakage circuit breaker.
UTC M54223 have not the latch circuit.When the leakage signal
is released, the circuit is automatically reset.
* With good input sensitivity current temperature characteristics
* High input sensitivity :VT=6.1mV (Typ.)
* Only need low external component count
* High noise and surge-proof
* Low power dissipation :PD=5mW (Typ.)
* May be used both as 100V and 200V.
* Wide temperature range : from -20 °C to +80°C