| 1.2A, 24V, 1.4MHz STEP-DOWN CONVERTER
The UTC UD24121 is a monolithic step-down switching mode
converter with a built-in power MOSFET. It regulates input voltages
from 4.5V to 24V down to an output voltage as low as 0.81V, and
supplies up to 1.2A of load current.
Current mode operation provides fast transient response and
eases loop stabilization. Fault condition protection includes
cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.
The UTC UD24121 requires a minimum number of readily
available standard external components.
* Distributed Power Systems
* Battery Charger
* Pre-Regulator for Linear Regulators
* WLED Drivers
* 1.2A Peak Output Current
* 0.35Ω Internal Power MOSFET Switch
* Stable with Low ESR Output Ceramic Capacitors
* Up to 92% Efficiency
* 0.1μA Shutdown Mode
* Fixed 1.4MHz Frequency
* Thermal Shutdown
* Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
* Wide 4.5V to 24V Operating Input Range
* Output Adjustable from 0.81V to 15V